Make an enquirySpecifications
EDGE Pro Shape cutting control
The EDGE Pro CNC builds on more than 40 years of Hypertherm’s experience in the cutting industry. Designed to be flexible and easy to use, the EDGE Pro delivers reliable performance for improved profitability. Using Phoenix® software, this CNC improves cut quality and productivity by delivering our expertise directly to your factory, making it as if you have your best operator on every shift.
Easy to use
- Using the CutPro™ Wizard new operators can be ready to cut production parts in less than 5 minutes.
- Built-in two-station operator’s console, with tactile joystick, speedpot, and torch position control for easy operation.
- Network and USB access for part program loading and software updates.
- Built-in help and cutting optimization tips for improving table performance and process outcomes on demand.
- Durable glass touchscreen utilizing surface acoustic wave technology.
- Air cooling to reduce stress on electronic components without dust ingress.
- Designed and stress tested to ensure consistent operation in the harsh plasma cutting environment.
- Intuitive hardware service kit helps rapidly isolate system errors.
- Hinged doors and removable panel for convenient component access.
- 2-year warranty standard.
Hypertherm’s proprietary Phoenix software is the core operational interface and is common across the entire Hypertherm family of CNC systems. The
software is designed specifically for the X-Y and bevel cutting market.
Key benefits include:
- Integrated communications
- to plasma and torch height control systems for automated and expert
control of the cutting process.
- Built-in cut charts for automatically setting process parameters for mild steel, stainless, and aluminum to enable consistently optimized cutting performance.
- Wizards and diagnostic support tools that enable easy setup, use and rapid troubleshooting.
Through years of cutting experience, Hypertherm engineers have learned the critical parameters to achieve superior quality performance on every part.
- Critical plasma, THC and table parameters can be controlled in the part program using Part Program Support (PPS) for repeatable cut quality.
- Cutting applications include high definition, conventional, duct cutting, single- or dual-bevel plasma capability, oxyfuel, laser, and waterjet.
- Watch Windows enable on-screen real-time monitoring of key process performance parameters while cutting.
- Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard.
- Support for fast transitions from marking to cutting.
|Application Software||Windows® XPe|
|Hard Drive||SATA drive|
|Display||15″ glass touchscreen (surface acoustic wave technology)|
|USB interface||Two USB 2.0 ports|
|Dimensions||435 mm (17.125″) W; 463 mm (18.22″) H; 316 mm (12.43″) D|
|Temperature range||-10° C to 40° C ambient (14° F to 104° F ambient)|
|Warranty||Two -year warranty|
|Regulatory compliance||CE, CSA|
|Operator’s Console||Two-station Opcon standard|
|Operating voltage and frequency||100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Software utilities||Part Program Support (PPS), Remote Help, networking, Autogas support, DXF import, and simple shape nesting|
The EDGE Pro offers multiple back-door interfaces for table manufacturer integration. Providing three analog choices and one SE RCOS version, the EDGE Pro interfaces allow the table manufacturer to configure the CNC to match the table design.
|Axis count||2 – 6||2 – 12||2 – 4|
|Inputs / Outputs||24/24 or 48/48||512/512||12/12|
|Sensor THC Interface||0 – 2||0 – 6||0 – 2|