Power to go. Performance to last
The small size and light weight of the new Powermax30 ® AIR, with an internal compressor, make it a highly portable system enabling metal cutting just about anywhere there is single phase power. Simply plug it in, attach the work clamp and you are ready to cut. The internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter to operate the plasma system. The fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality of Powermax plasma enable you to finish jobs quicker.
Easy to set up and operate
- Internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power (convenient Auto-Voltage™ technology and plug adapters included)
- Up to a 50% duty cycle, more than any system in its class, for true industrial use.
- Tapered 70-degree torch provides better arc visibility and flexibility in hard to reach applications.
- New consumables provide FineCut quality on thin material, while also delivering excellent performance on thicker metals.
- Newly designed, highly flexible torch leads add to the ease of use.
- Advanced pilot arc controller delivers increased re-firing capability on expanded metal, up to 3 times faster in lab tests
Superior performance in a compact package
- Patent-pending consumable design enables consistent cutting by optimizing the airflow from the compact, internal compressor
- Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature
- Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
The Powermax30 AIR outperforms any air-plasma cutting system in the 30-amp class
- Automotive repair and restoration
- Farm equipment maintenance
- Light metal manufacturing and fabrication
- Metal building construction
- Metal art fabrication
- Plant and facility maintenance
- and many more!
|Input voltages||120-240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 2.5 kW||120-240 V, 1-PH, 29-15 A|
|Output current||15-30 A|
|Rated output voltage||83 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||35%, 240 V
20%, 120 V
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||256 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||420 mm (16.5″) D; 195 mm (7.7″) W; 333 mm (13.1″) H|
|Weight w/ 4,5 m (15′) torch||13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)|
|Input power cable length||3 m (10′)|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||5.5 kW for full 30 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted.|
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty|
|Recommended||8 mm (5/16″)||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|10 mm (3/8″)||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance||16 mm (5/8″)||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
Cutting with 120 V input power
The maximum recommended output of 20 A, the cut capacities are:
- 3 mm (10 gauge) at 762 mm/min (30 ipm)
- 6 mm (1/4″) at 355 mm/min (14 ipm)
- 10 mm (3/8″) at 125 mm/min (5 ipm)