The ACT MICRO is the entry level of the range and comes in two versions. The standard machine is equipped with the ESA S630 control and drives where the deluxe model is equipped with the Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC and Bosch Rexroth Drives and motors. Both versions are built to a high standard and support the Hypertherm Powermax range of plasma systems or the Hypertherm Maxpro 200 long life oxygen plasma system for improved cut quality and much higher consumable life.
The MICRO can be supplied with either a water table or sectional fume table.
- 1.250 x 2.500mm
- 1.500 x 3.000mm
- 2.000 x 4.000mm
- 2.000 x 6.000mm
Make an enquiryView more video examplesDownloadable PDFsPDF Brochure
Edge Connect CNC
EDGE® Connect, Hypertherm’s newest Computer Numeric Control (CNC) platform, delivers unmatched reliability, powerful embedded capabilities, and a high level of Customisability. Based on our proprietary, industry-leading Phoenix® CNC platform, the system offers new, advanced software features – including ProNest® CNC automatic nesting delivering SureCut™ technology – along with enhanced hardware.
For easy set up, changes, and upgrades, Edge Connect CNCs can be configured in the field with software specific to the cutting machine application. The easy-to-use system combines advanced cutting performance with an intuitive graphical interface.
Sensor Torch Height control:
Specifically designed to integrate with Hypertherm’s CNC solutions, the Sensor™ torch height control is a full-featured torch height control system that can significantly increase the productivity and running cost of your Firecut CNC Plasma cutting table.
ESA Controller Driver
- 10 Inch touch screen display with powerful graphics
- 128 MB SSD Hard Drive for high reliability
- Imbedded Plasma cut charts for easy job set up.
- Integrated Motor drive module for reduced cost.
Hypertherm Edge Connect with Bosch Rexroth Drives
- High power and torque provide the inertia required for rapid motion and Truehole cutting
- Extremely reliable giving years of trouble free use even on three shifts
- High accuracy movement allows the motion necessary for near laser quality plasma cutting.
Hypertherm’s Surecut technology provides
SureCut™ technology helps maximize performance by providing embedded expertise through a combination of products that includes plasma power supplies to CNCs and CAM software.
Pronest LT Software
Really easy to learn and use yet powerful nesting solution.
2D drawing package and variable shape library allow you to draw your own parts or modify a comprehensive range of pre loaded shapes, Pronest software lets you import and modify DWG and DXF CAD files, separate multiple parts from one CAD file while warning you about file errors and correcting them as required.
Manual nesting lets you drag, drop, bump and rotate parts on a nest while automatic one click nesting does all the hard work for you. Process parameters are embedded into the output CNC file ensuring consistent high quality cutting every time.
- Maximum performance through embedded expertise
- Automatic re-adjustment of the torch height as the electrode wears giving consistent cut angle and three times the consumable life of competitors’ machines without Surecut Technology.
- Cut Pro Wizard for easy job set up and plate alignment without years of experience.
Fume extraction systems
Affordable high quality, fume extraction systems provide an easy clean way of disposing of plasma dust for those customers who prefer a dry cutting table.
E stop switches are provided at the operator console and at each end of the bridge, the torch lifter has a magnetic breakaway system integrated into the E stop circuit.
Optional E stop rope guard barriers can be fitted to the front and rear of the bridge